FREE three day field training with this detector
â¢ Reopens so called "WORKED OUT" sites
â¢ Finds gold deeper than ANY other detector in ALL ground conditions
â¢ See through ground mineralization better than ever
More new features and functions make the GPX 5000 the best gold detector in the world!
The GPX 5000 sets the new benchmark in gold detecting technology. With an amazing range of features and functions the GPX 5000 is not only superior to its predecessor, the GPX-4500, and is in a class of its own. Featuring Minelab's exclusive technologies, Multi Period Sensing (MPS), Dual Voltage Technology (DVT) and Smart Electronic Timing Alignment (SETA), the high performance GPX 5000 is capable of finding more gold than ever before. From sub-gram nuggets to the elusive 'retirement nugget' and everything in between, with the GPX 5000, you can find it.
New improved electronics, new Soil/Timings and an amazing range of features combined with the legendary GPX ability to ‘see through ground’ mineralization, gives you a significant Depth Advantage over other detectors.
Using unique features, functions and industry leading patented technology ensure the GPX detectors run smooth and quiet in even the most severe ground conditions, whilst still maintaining excellent depth and sensitivity to gold nuggets. Serious detectorists know that GPX detectors find gold much deeper than ANY other detector, in ALL ground conditions. That's why we are confident to say we have the GPX Depth Advantage.
With more Timings than ever before, the 8 Timings available on the GPX 5000 change the digital switching and processing of the electronics in the detector. Each Timing has been designed for optimum performance under certain conditions, so it is like having a different detector each time you select a new Timing.
Also great for the specialist relic and jewelry hunter who demands the best, and wants to recover targets deeper than ever before.
Easy for the beginner through to the professional - you can switch on and go with six factory preset Search Modes and automatic functions.
When searching for gold you need the best. If you're looking for the very best gold detector -
LOOK NO FURTHER.Â
- MPS, DVT & SETA Technology delivers to you the most technologically advanced detector yet, making small hard to hear nuggets more obvious.
- New Timings make the GPX 5000 the most versatile ever. It's like having 8 detectors in 1. In addition to five of the Timings found on the previous model the GPX 5000 introduces three new Timings: Coin/Relic, Salt/Gold and Fine Gold.Â
- Fine Gold Timing gives even more depth and sensitivity than Enhance âĦħ bring home more nuggets even from ground thought to be completely worked out!Â
- Salt/Gold Timing is great for all nugget sizes in salty ground âĦħ outstanding at the beach!Â
- Coin/Relic Timing is the deepest ever for benign ground conditions.Â
- Improved Enhance Timing for more depthÂ
- Improved electronics for increased target sensitivity and ground balance performanceÂ
- Six preset Search Modes gives you easy switch on and go detecting. In addition to General and Deep search are: Hi-Mineral, Patch, Hi-Trash and Pinpoint. All six Search Modes can be modified to your personal favorite settings. Menu accessible Search Modes can also be renamed.Â
- Increased Rx Gain adjustment allows you more precise sensitivity control for optimum performance.Â
- Automatic Ground balance options make it easy to adjust the detector to suit all ground conditions. e.g. (Fixed, Tracking, Tracking speed, Ground Balance Type, Quick-Trac button).Â
- Audio adjustments to maximize target signals for your personal hearing ability e.g. (Threshold, Tone, Audio Type, Signal Peak, Response, Target Volume, Volume limit, Stabilizer).Â
- Iron Reject adjustable to suit the iron trash level where you are detecting.Â
- Motion control, adjustable to match your sweep speed and optimize target responses.Â
- Tune (also known as Noise Cancel) - Automatic and Manual options to minimize electrical interference.Â
- Backlight so that you can read the LCD menu in any light, allowing you to detect day or night. The back light also has an adjustable time out to help preserve battery power.Â
- Lightweight Li-ion Battery with in built Speaker Booster capabilityÂ
- Two coils as standard: 11” Double-D coil plus 11” Monoloop coil giving you added versatility and value.Â
- Languages: English, Spanish,Â Russian &Â Arabic (manual only)
With Minelab you have no problems
7 day, NO QUESTIONS ASKED, product replacement
- Out of box failures
- Returned to your dealer within 7 days of purchase
- No questions from Minelab - they will replace the machine
30 day product replacement review
- Out of box failures up to 30 days after initial purchase
- Customer is to contact Minelab directly
- Minelab will ask a few questions to discern the issue and will (likely) replace the machine
90 day guarantee on out of warranty repair work
- Repair for same problem at no additional charge
- Free shipping back to Minelab to remedy problem (3-day select, both ways)
- For in-warranty work, Minelab will extend the Customer warranty for the amount of time they have the machine
Minelab GPX 5000 Timings Chart
High Mineralization Fine Gold (GPX 5000 ONLY)
Finds sub-gram gold nuggets that Enhance cannot. It is more sensitive and detects deeper than Enhance.
Medium High Mineralization Salt/Gold (GPX 5000 ONLY)
Provides the best signal response on small to large gold in salt saturated and mineralized ground conditions. It will operate very well on salt lakes and beaches.
Very High Mineralization Coin/Relic
Gives significantly greater depth on medium to large targets in areas with no to very mild ground mineralization.
Mineralization Enhance (Improved)
Runs quietly in most heavily mineralized, variable and "hot rock" infested grounds using a monoloop coil. It is more sensitive and detects deeper than Sensitive Smooth but can be slightly more affected by severe ground mineralization.
Mild Mineralization Sharp
Finds a good variety of target sizes in mildly mineralized ground. Similar but more powerful than Normal. It is capable of an improvement in depth, but is also more susceptible to interference and ground noise.
Medium Low Mineralization Sensitive Extra
Provides the best signal response on small gold in mild to medium ground mineralization.
Medium Mineralization Normal
Gives great performance on a wide range of soil conditions, and target sizes. It is a good default timing to assess a new area.
Severe Mineralization Sensitive Smooth
Is optimized for the most severe, heavily mineralized, variable and "hot rock" infested grounds, even when using a Monoloop coil.
The GPX 5000 Package Includes:
- 11" Round Monoloop Coil with Skid Plate
- 11" Round DD Coil with Skid Plate
- Lithium-Ion Battery with Amplifier
- KOSS UR30 Headphones
- Padded Armrest Cuff
- Power Cable
- Bungee Cord
- 110V & 12V Chargers
- Instruction Manual
- Upper and Lower Shaft Assembly
- Padded Battery Harness
- Full 3-Year Warranty
- Three days field training form Gerryâ™s Detectors
If you would like MORE GREAT INFO on the Minelab GPX 4800 and GPX 5000, please contact me
When you buy this detector it comes with three days training FREE.